Thursday, May 31, 2012

Detox Done & NEW purchase!

Well. My 10 day detox is offically over. And my psoriasis looks exactly as it did 10 days ago. I can't say that I am all that surprised, however it does feel good to know that I have eaten well the last 10 days. Hopefully the detox helped break me off some bad habits. I was hoping for some change, but I really wasn't expecting much. I still hold firm that diet is connected somehow to psoriasis. Now onto the NEW PURCHASE! We bought a Vitamix! I have wanted one for a while now! This is going to help so much in trying to eat better and get more leafy greens in my diet. I may even be able to sneak some more veggies into my kids diet. I decided a few days ago to try a glycerin & witch hazel mixture on my psoriasis. I don't know if it will help me, but it won't hurt to try. I feel like I grasping at straws trying to find something that will help me. My brain just isn't here tonight, I think I will just have to post again another night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment